Tuesday, August 01, 2006

arghhh!!!!
wtf! woke up this mornin.. suddenly felt like my eyes cant open all.so went to the mirror and check.. saw my eyes SWOLLEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs*
its red and swollen!! i think eye infection.. pathetic me lalala... suddenly like that. aih~ sad case. didnt manage to go for my 10am class. well, no attandence taking though coz juz to take our internal marks. msg-ed meng
li(my classmate) to take my marks for me. *phew* ... i got 42/60. and,, QUITE satisfied. i tot i'll screw it up~ hahks.
i have to hand in kanako and my chem assign but i cant go out wit my eyes like that. *paisei* so msged thong. i tot she'll be comin back n then go for class.. after her test, she PURPOSELY come back n get the assign from me n hand in for me.. *ouchhhh* thx gal. and sorry for troubling u.

she saw my eyes. and kept sayin im UGLY ='(
n she again PURPOSELY go n buy me optrex(eye washer) for my eyes as i dun have anything for my eyes.
goshh~ crazy her!!.. never i my life i use all this crap! but still.. thanx a lot thong. really thx~
aih.sad case la.already my eyes is small.now, much smaller.



LOOK AT MY SWOLLEN EYES!
SEXY EYES! LOLX

2 Comments:

Blogger yewchin said...

omg, teruk swollen la ur eyes!
better take good care of it.
dont wipe it anymore, jz drip more eyesdrop.'eee
recover soon k?

10:07 AM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger .: p a u l y n e :. said...

thx a lot!
hahah,, now OK ad! yay!

2:07 AM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home