Sunday, July 30, 2006

oh well,
im back in COLL ad =( *sobs sobs* miss home. lolx
ARGH!!!!!!! a.asia sux til the max! DELAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my flight is 5pm. so 1st time delayed to 6.10pm. went to airport then they say delay AGAIN to 7.50pm .. i was like wtf!! coz mom didnt get down. juz leave me n went off. uh.. HORRIBLE eii i have to go airport for 3 times! coz 1st time delay to another hr so mom turn back n fetch me. 2nd time, mom AND AGAIN come n fetch me. pity mom only =(
thankgoodness we were in uda murni's hse. else.... if in taman maju,, dun think mom give a crap to come all the way to fetch me.
KL-KB, aso delay for HOURS! KB-KL also! both aso say TECHINCAL PROBLEM. nomore other L.A.M.E excuse?!
hmmm,, the flight was damn shakieee.. coz its raining HEAVILY in kb that time. tot 'll delay but *phew* no delay~

oh well, its now my turn to turn on my study mode .... exam is like 1+ week to go only~ after that am FREE! *weee* HOPEFULLY now can save money for shopping after exam!! ehehe.. lala.. nomood to talk bout that now. its STUDY TIME! gosshh``
STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home