Thursday, July 20, 2006

yesterday WE went to pyramid for SKATING!! *witt* there'r 15 of us :: roger, adrian, kelvin, alex, yonsoon, alut, ysoon roomate, zyang, shilin, emily, meikin, vjiet, sharon, bernie AND me!
many of us rite? goshh~ never been out wit such BIG GANG before~haks`` but ... i join those BIG gang awhile oni for skating part. then ma leg's skin peel off cant wear the skatng shoe nemore so i cabut 1st~ i fell!! thx to ROGER .. i fell down. as he can skate so i was holding him then he skate too fast that i canr balance ma'self then i fell down!!*grrrrrrrr* babi babi~ y arse was damn FREEZZZIIINNNGGG cold! and ma pants was WET! lolx
oh well, nic came n find me !! jeeezz!! SURPRISE me!!!!!!!!! he told me he MIGHT not come coz am leavin early .. im surprise til... dunno what 2 say. sudd he was infront of me.. and i was like *wth* hah.. thx dear! so happy to see u there =)
i cabut out and walk ard wit chin and nic~ chin aso came n find me=)
went for hair cut! oh my goodness!! never in ma life i tot i'll cut this kinda hairstyle! lolx!! dunno what'l come say when she sees me nx weekend =p thenwe went for movie [stay alive].. hmm,, i tot it'll be DAMN SCARY but?? hah not really la. so-so only~ i dont know why they didnt watch pirates! hish~ we split into 2 groups 2 watch movie. roger, adrian, zyang, meikin, vjiet, bernie, sharon, nic and i watched stay alove while the others watch pirates~
after movies some of them went for bolwing. i didnt~ went walk ard wit nic.
left pyramid ard 8sth if am not mistaken`` oh well, i shud say its a nice trip. 1st time skating !! weettt.. thx to ALEX my BODYGUARD!! he teached me how 2 skate! hah.. roger dunno how 2 teach BABI him! alut, bernie aso teach~ so nice of them =)
thx chin and esp nic for coming yesterday =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home