Monday, June 26, 2006

oh well, im recovering i GUESS. hahks. but i stil have ma sexy voice wit me~
laz nite mom called me. she was like
HUH .. WHY UR VOICE LIKE THAT? SICK?! how many days ad? go for doc?
ala chill lah small matter la mom. ard 3 days ad. didnt go for doc(well, u know me)
why didnt go for doc? go la.. who knows its serious or sth. or u no $??
not bcoz of $ lah aiyo~ dun think i need a doc tho
juz go lah. ask ur fren bring u ok!! no excuses!
.... u say til like that d i stil can say NO? =/

her reaction damn funny when she 1st heard ma voice. hah. so i ended up goin for doc ard 11sth. thong brought me..and this is the MOST EXPENSIVE doc ive ever seen! blardie hell! RM43 !! arghhhh.. but everyone told me its kinda normal .. all said KL PRICE mah..canot compare~ aiyoo but stil its EXPENSIVE!!blardie doc! corn ma money! lolx
what to do? so i have to be GOOD n finish those med. coz its EXPENSIVE! hahks. donkey! ahhh..
mmm.. mom asked me to go back this weekend. since am FREE this weekend. (free as in no test , xtra classes and all) so... listen to her lor. i really dun understand why she stil wants me to go back since am goin back end of july alr. ishh~ miss me too much huh mom? *shy* hahaha.. nonsense la me! but the ticket price is EXPENSIVE. she say its ok juz come back daddy says ok~ wakao!! he for sure say ok la coz he didnt know am goin back again this end of july~ alahai~ daddy..daddy.hahaha
can go back!! *yay*!!! hee.. and i think they allows me to stay back few days after my finals exam.wahhaha.. but stil not sure.TBC(to be comfirm) huhu.. if can stay back wil be GREAT!=)
today class acc-ed kanako went to the hp shop opp intimal office ther. coz her simcard was rejected! waahahha..clumsy her! i think she pressed wrongly her pincode 3 times and aso PUK num. but she say she cant really remember coz she was half awake when she was doin that =.=" so i acc her to settle down but she ended up buying new sim tho coz problemo ... ish~ so i asked that guy if i wanna trade in ma phone(S700I) to W800i is how much? he say ma phone worth RM350. and W800i 's price juz raise to RM1210. if trade in wil be RM860!! WAKAO! how arhh? shud i get it? hmmm.. JIE!! I NEED UR ADVISEE!!! or u get me one new phone! lolx!!!!
ala.. dun think parents'll allow tho. hah. coz they know nth bout all this. so if i sudd tell them i need RM860 they surely OBJECTION!! hahahaha.. help me JIE! xp
oh well, need to thank thong for fetching me to clinic late nite *grinzz* and print things earlie in the morn then purposely come back at 0955am to fetch me to class! she's creazie! lolx.
so scare i'll faint half way? told u am OK la.. am STRONG! haha.. but stil THX a lot!! *kisses*
thx all ma fwens who care so much abt me. damien, gee, thong,nickie, MOMMY AND DADDY, (who else ah?) hahah.. alalal..thx a lot jer lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home