Thursday, June 15, 2006

oh gosh~

know what? juz now after my class, was walking back as usual wit kanako b4 we split up at block E as she's goin back to apartment. then saw a couple was looking at me and sort of like pointing. i cant really see who's that from far and i wasnt sure if they're pointing and looking at me or not. when come nearer.. then only i realized that the gurl is the one who stay right opposite my room (and aso is my clone's fwen).. she whisper sth to her bf and when i was near to tem i heard the bf say "looks a like a bit looo" then she say " what a bit!! so alike okay!!"
and i was like..wtf! im here for like 1 year ad there'r stil ppl talking bout me lookig alike that CLONE?? provided juz now that gal is juz stayin right opposite me! sees me almost everyday weih! loxx~

didnt know that after so long there's stil ppl talking bout me clone and i~ *smackhead*
oh well, nth much lately.mom suddenly called up yesterday n ask if i wanna go back on friday not~ haah.. i wish to mom but am goin to gua tempurung on saturday~ huhu.. sad sad~ and ive booked the ticket to balik on july lah. apalah u~ ahaha..


-


-


-

tmr maths test! goshh~ hopefully i can do lah. been enjoying maths lately *yay* back to the ME! hahaha.. i LOVE maths when i was in form 3-5 but the 1st sem am here i hated it so i dropped.. and NOW.. i have to take AGAIN~ and.... hah..i enjoy it so far. think the nicest class and the most i enjoy lately is maths class.. coz its kinda felxible.. alw kacau kanako and zae..*bad me* haha.. talks a lot but when it comes to counting.. the few of us bz couting and asking ans.. lolx


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mei mei has a stalker. hua hau hua hua hua. but i dun like her!!

good luck for tmr!! love ya muaks muaks!!

8:36 PM, June 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home