Wednesday, April 19, 2006

*yay* am back home!! =) well act is ma 2nd day back ad butthen lazie to blog. heh..
back home everything was so far very good! mom keep on cooking ma fav food for me.. whoa!! syok sial~ keke *winkwink* yesterday she cooked bak kut teh for me. today cooked heng hua mee.. whoa... so nice! *jeeezzz* haha TOO BAD SIS NOT ARD! *hiakhiak*
uh today ive been sleepin like pig *oinkoink* hehe..woke up for breakie wit dad then cont sleep. after a while mom asked me acc her out so went out.. came back nth 2 do so i slept AGAIN.woke up when heard dad is back for lunch i went down to look around then went up to room and cont my sleep til brother cme back from sch! hahks.. omg!!! never slept like this b4!
laz nite called up thong and talked 2 her. aiyoo so pityful weih~ INTI NO ELECTRIC! jeezzz!!! talked to her before my dinner *worry*heh
well, since i came back chelle asked me out for twice ad.. but both times aso i rejected!! *opss* coz me wannaspend more time home wit family~ well, this thurs oni planned to go out since parents dinner while joey tourney!left me alone thats why planned to go out. but then am lazie.. dun really feel like goin out but then since she ajak-ed me twice ad so ... hah.. im waitin for chin to come back lah act! haikz.. told mom im juz waitin for chin to come back! *grinzz*
hurmmm... oh ya!! ive cut ma hair! *gosh* so fast huh? the next day i came back i went for hair cut ad!! ahaha.. aiyo~ real new look for me! b4 this ma hair was like ALL SAME LENGTH. now? hahks.. wait and see peeps!*hiakhiak* mmuz b funny for u peeps to see.. coz not use to it! ahhaha. *evil grin*

2 Comments:

Blogger yewchin said...

wooo~ wait for me to go bac?
heeeeee~ me wait to go back and gossip with you nia. and kutuk ur new hair!
muahha!!!

9:31 PM, April 19, 2006  
Blogger .: p a u l y n e :. said...

sei babi! stil wanna kutuk ma new hair =( sad sad.. but i think worth ma money weih cut here.muahaha blek! if not happy later go bek kl u acc me for hair cut*winkwink*

10:24 PM, April 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home