Wednesday, January 25, 2006

wohhooo...juz now receive a phone call frm mummy!! haha *heppie
she called to say that we're going to trml this 2nd of feb and ask if I wanna go or not.and i was like..."uh,ok la..im ok wit it..." think she muz b kinda surprise to hear that tho coz normally i'll say "har??go there for what..such a borink place..dunwan la" haha..this tym i say anythin~
go on 2nd come back on 4th,5th balik kl...wah,so pack!omg..my clothes,,how?shit!! hav to wash in inti~hah..blah!no choice!
tot cny cant meet up wit em d..wahaha...

uh...juz now raelyn kenak me! i went toilet,then purposely didnt close my door tightly . when i came out,talk wit her and xian...afta a while wanna go back room lor.who knows my door is lock and i was like--wtf!! then she say "oh lyne,sorry juz now i tot u brought ur key out then locked for u"... was so geram n asked her to acc me go to the guard ask them to open my door lor.afta a while,she took out ma key ... and i was like...shit "tuttt" her..hahaha...
blooddiiee POOL lah prank me!sigh...keep on kao pe her like hell.hahaha...
went to klia wit damien and chee how to send seghee and wenhao..then had dinner in burger king..

today goin to midv AGAIN!!sigh..this is my 2nd time for this week.goin for movie wit gee again too..hehe.moz prob watchin moonlight in tokyo i think its a comedy la.wanted to watch geisha but then the duration too long d.lazie lah coz its NOT weekend mar.tmr's ticket shud b half price~coz wednesday!
for this month,went to midv for,sth like4/5times ady eh..gosh!!! kinda bored wit it d.haha.. after cny MIGHT go ther again --HOPEFULLy la can go for hair cut!hehehe..
blah``shit shit...thx nic,thx 2 u i cant sleep!sigh..
say somemore abt emily rose!!say ... make me cannot sleep..arghh`` then,the way he say the 1,2,3,4,5,6 is like so...similar..sigh!arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...babi lah u!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home