Monday, January 23, 2006

uh-oh~
the time now is 0949am!!!and i slept at 5.30/6am!!!omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!cant blive i weih!i act slept for abt 4 hrs only! really gotta thank my dearest mummy``hah!woke me up at 8sth9am..she called me and tell me tat she's goina pass her pants which i bought for her to ryan as he'l b comin down to NILAI tmr!!she need me to help her change the pants as she acnt wear it!need to change size``argh....hopefully e'thing will be alrite lah.Today(later) going to midv,then HAVE TO go AGAIN f0r mummy to change the pants for her nx few days~g0sh!!hmmph afta receiving her phone calls i cant sleep back ady altho am so tired!
oh so happy!!mummy act asked i left how much and i answered RM300+ RM400++ .. so scariee..tot she'l screw me up mana tau~she say. "uh..really?hmmm,tmr only i bank in for u k?since u can only drw out RM200 once" and i was like wtf??she didnt even scold/screw me up eh~hahahahah...(phew) mayb coz she knows i bought shoes and all kua~hahaha...happy a while.tot i cant spend ady..haha..i know why she wanna bank in for me!! coz she stil need me to help her buy few more blouse!! pathetic mummy no new year clothes! plus jie and i alw steal took her shirt de.hahaha...(opss...) =p 'nottie me' ahhhaa``
uh..nic might get one 012 then throw his 016.or maybe use 3 phones?uh..so many phones for what eh?i use 2 phones aso think its troublesome!hmmph~he w0rrie my phone bil 'll b high so tot of getting a 012 so its cheaper for me to send msg or call`` so good huh? b l u e k z =p i thank u 1st! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home