Saturday, January 21, 2006

fuh...yesterday finally went for jogging!! hiakhiak~
supp0se2go for basketball...dunno who's idea lah suddenly roger told me that 6pm meet up at bustop.said that johann asked so.blah~went there,suddenly kelvin say "oh...johann not coming" walao!! kek sei me! so ended up jogging..6 of us togetha(kelvin,eugene,roger,nuri,gee and me!!) 1st time jog in a gang weih~hahaha..stupid! then at nite johann gave us supper at al-salam``had tomyam..freaking spicy weih! all who tasted was like..wah!! damn spicy!gosh!!cant blive that am stil able to finish it!haha..
hmmmm,,tonite goin to pasar malam wit gee and kelvin!!hehe...so long ady didnt go there.freaking miss the food weih!
hmmmmmmmmm....GAN YEW CHIN!!u wanna kena from me ah?
yesterday kena ffk twice!! one is uchin one is coach! haha.. darn!! what a dae !
chin..u ahh...u wait la u``haha..u pay half for my hair cut then.hiakhiak~ blah..jk lah. am not so ''small gas'' wan..dun worrie..keke..as long as u acc me ;)
laz nite cant sleep AGAIN..fall asleep ard 5sth 6am like that. then b4 3am,nic sent a msg sth to do wit emily rose !! lagilah cannot sleep..keep on thinkin bout it!gosh~scariee!!! thanks to u lah! arghh....then,woke up few times to beat nyamuk(s)..keep on sucking my blood!sigh..then in the middle of the nite flu pulak! aduhai...so many problem wan ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home